God, I've been so bad at updating this thing and even now I'm just here for a flying visit. Bullet-points are my friend:
* Wicked was amazing! Idina Menzel is a fucking goddess and I would spend all my money to see her in that show over and over again.
* A's about to start going through a really rough time. On hearing the news of this really rough time, he called me. The very first call he made was to me. I hate myself for feeling comforted by that but at the same time he knows I'll be there for him come hell or high water. I may have many flaws but I'm very proud to say I'm the sort of guy who'll drop everything to help out a friend if they need me to.
* Work is boring, but steady. There's a potential raise this month. But they're also moving me to another desk. This will suck 'cause I'm really fond of my manager whom I sit opposite. We have exactly the same sense of humour and we laugh all day long... bummer.
* I spent a fortune on The Sound of Music tickets but I think it'll be worth it!
* No matter which guys I meet, they all seem to not quite come up to scratch. I'm starting to hate my pickiness but I know it's the thing that will stop me from making any huge relationship errors (well, as much as anyone has any control over that). I guess they just don't tick as many of my boxes as 'you know who'...
* I miss my friends like an asthmatic would miss a lung. It makes it harder to breathe without them.
* I'm broke again, or I'd take a holiday to the Windy City.
* My Sims are having a more fulfilling life than me. I hate that.